Make your next home an HD home.
Contact for pricing
Your monthly assessment provides
Maintenance of common areas, green spaces, walks, driveways, lawn cutting, fertilization, shrub and tree trimming, snow removal, liability and causality insurance of common property, management and administration services for owners Hvarre Holdings LLC & Summerwood policy of continual attention to design and construction requires that all specification, equipment, landscape plans, dimensions and prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for current and or updated specifications.
A Residential TownHome Community within Country Club Estates, Dixon, IL
Dixon is a great place to live. It is located at the hub of 5 major highways, Interstate 88, the Rock River, and Summerwood Gardens is located just North of Timber Creek Country Club which offers golf, swimming, and a restaurant. Many opportunities are available for individuals living in Dixon from a variety of water activities on the Rock River, visiting a variety of historical sites, and a large number of parks. Dixon has more parks per capita than any other city in Illinois, including the 240 acres of Lowell Park. Dixon also has a vibrant downtown that is a certified member of the Main Street Community which offers festivals and events throughout the year. The Riverfront hosts concerts, festivals, and events and offers a great place to relax and enjoy food from the many restaurants located downtown.
Floor Plan Highlights
- Homeowners Association owned boat docks.
Maintenance of common areas, green spaces, boat docks, walks, driveways, lawn cutting, fertilization, shrub and tree trimming, snow removal, liability and casualty insurance of common property, management and administration services for owners.
732 and 734 Keller Dr. in Summerwood are going to be developed this year and both are still available!
Luxury Features & Amenities
• Kitchen Flooring choices: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood or natural stone
• Your choice of Quality oak or maple cabinetry
• Moer Faucets
• Countertops in a variety of color choices or granite
Baths and Closets
• Choice of quality cultured marble or granite sink tops with integrated bowls
• 36″ height bath vanities
• Flooring choices of tile or stone
Utilities and Storage
• First floor laundry
• 200 amps Service
• 90 % + high efficiency Furnace
• Central Air Conditioning
• 40 gal Electric Water heater
• Full basement unfinished
• Lookout and walkout basements available
• Great room
• Choice of trim and doors
• Master bedroom
• Walk-in closets
• 2 – Car garage with sectional insulated raised panels
• Asphalt dive ways and concrete walkways
• Maintenance free gutters and downspouts
• Private individual patio/ deck
• Fully landscaped surrounding